Chicago The Band Music Community

The Official Chicago Fan Network

Start a Discussion (705)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

London,Ontario show

As I mentioned in a previous thread, I hadn't seen Chicago live in 37 years, last time being Oct 31, 1977 in Toronto. First of all I was a…

Started by Peter Roach

3 Mar 18
Reply by Peter Roach

Chicago In The Uk

Does anybody know if Chicago are planning a UK tour. I last saw them in 1990 and it was fantastic. I know that they have lots of fans over…

Started by simon allen

16 Mar 17
Reply by Robert Grant-Salmon

New Chicago album -in progress!

In the fall of 2013, Chicago began releasing singles for their forthcoming album - starting with "Somethin' Comin', I Know" in August, "A…

Started by Chicago -Admin

109 Mar 13
Reply by Brian Robbins

Chicago in Melbourne FL

We in Florida got a special treat this week with three Chicago concerns - Fort Myers, Clearwater and Melbourne.  We usually see the band in…

Started by Mary Anderson

5 Mar 4
Reply by Sherrilyn Richardson

Which Do You Prefer: Listening to Chicago on Vintage Vinyl or CD/Digital?

I'm a "picker" of vintage goodies and my goal this year is to find old Chicago LPs and 8 Tracks (plus old concert t-shirts. Oh please let m…

Started by Averyl Hill

30 Mar 1
Reply by Mary Joan Collins

Touring Partner Wish List

I prefer to see just Chicago in concert, but if they have to have a touring partner(s), I would like to see the following groups/artist tou…

Started by Mark Kirlin

15 Feb 28
Reply by Ward Routt

Chicago in Evansville, IN

Chicago is commg to Evansville May 21st and tickets went on sale today (Feb 28). Purchased ours as soon as they went on sale, got row 13 (o…

Started by Ward Routt

0 Feb 28

Stamina- where do they get it?

Besides being impressed by their music and good looks, I'm intrigued by the fact that Chicago maintains such a rigorous schedule touring an…

Started by Averyl Hill

16 Feb 15
Reply by Javier Vargas Plauchu

Happy Birthday, Chicago!

Happy Birthday, Chicago! Especially Bobby, Jimmy, Lee and Walter! By the way, I saw them last Friday and they were better than ever. Jimmy,…

Started by Bob Levine

1 Feb 15
Reply by Jim Dokey

Long Beach show

The band's show in Long Beach last night was phenomenal! I clocked it at 2 hours, 25 minutes, not including the intermission. All the regul…

Started by Gary Caruso

6 Feb 14
Reply by Gary Caruso

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chicago -Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service