Chicago The Band Music Community

The Official Chicago Fan Network

Start a Discussion (732)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The History Of Chicago

I don't know if this has been decided yet or if an official announcement will, but I was wondering if the new documentary "The History Of C…

Started by Tim Byng

0 Jul 8

More Will be Revealed is GREAT!

Love love love that new tune! You cats stretched out a bit on this one. Very tasty. Congrats on this accomplishment! It's so nice to hear r…

Started by Steven Burkett

0 Jul 8

Billboard says Chicago is the top music star from Illinois...

In honor of July 4th, Billboard Magazine has again this year chosen a top artist from each of the 50 states, Chicago was the selection for…

Started by George Markham

3 Jul 5
Reply by Javier Vargas Plauchu

Show in Paris

Still 3 remaining days and I"ll see again my favorite band on stage at the Olympia. I'm really excited. I'm dreaming of being able to take…

Started by christian

16 Jul 4
Reply by Reiko SUZUKI

A Song For Richard And His Friends.

Hi all! I have been wondering, if there is a studio version of this song with vocals? Any of you know about this matter? I don´t remember w…

Started by Javier Vargas Plauchu

7 Jun 22
Reply by Gerry

Survey Request

Just completed a survey for "Now." Talk about a tough choice to make - Do I choose from several very well-written ballads? Do I choose from…

Started by Dave Rice

2 Jun 15
Reply by Mary Joan Collins

New DVD

Hey guys, with this current line-up you have and the fantastic show you're currently doing, add a few of your new songs to the mix and this…

Started by Les markel

2 Jun 12
Reply by Mary Joan Collins

Chicago Convention 2014

Hi - I was so excited early in the year when the new fan club page mentioned a "2014" Chicago Convention, especially since there was no con…

Started by rebecca jones

1 Jun 11
Reply by Gary Caruso

Tour Dates - archive?

Is there a list of world tour dates performed throughout the life of Chicago? Perhaps it's somewhere on the site, but nothing seems to show…

Started by Graham Lambourne

3 Jun 3
Reply by Graham Lambourne

Chicago in Evansville, IN

Chicago is commg to Evansville May 21st and tickets went on sale today (Feb 28). Purchased ours as soon as they went on sale, got row 13 (o…

Started by Ward Routt

6 May 26
Reply by Ward Routt

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chicago -Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service