Chicago The Band Music Community

The Official Chicago Fan Network

Start a Discussion (732)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

XXXVI...Exceptional Creativity

I have listened to this CD first in download format, then the CD since it's arrival and can say I am most impressed with this work from the…

Started by Jim

5 Jul 14
Reply by Jim Dokey

The History Of Chicago

I don't know if this has been decided yet or if an official announcement will, but I was wondering if the new documentary "The History Of C…

Started by Tim Byng

0 Jul 8

More Will be Revealed is GREAT!

Love love love that new tune! You cats stretched out a bit on this one. Very tasty. Congrats on this accomplishment! It's so nice to hear r…

Started by Steven Burkett

0 Jul 8

Billboard says Chicago is the top music star from Illinois...

In honor of July 4th, Billboard Magazine has again this year chosen a top artist from each of the 50 states, Chicago was the selection for…

Started by George Markham

3 Jul 5
Reply by Javier Vargas Plauchu

Show in Paris

Still 3 remaining days and I"ll see again my favorite band on stage at the Olympia. I'm really excited. I'm dreaming of being able to take…

Started by christian

16 Jul 4
Reply by Reiko SUZUKI

A Song For Richard And His Friends.

Hi all! I have been wondering, if there is a studio version of this song with vocals? Any of you know about this matter? I don´t remember w…

Started by Javier Vargas Plauchu

7 Jun 22
Reply by Gerry

Survey Request

Just completed a survey for "Now." Talk about a tough choice to make - Do I choose from several very well-written ballads? Do I choose from…

Started by Dave Rice

2 Jun 15
Reply by Mary Joan Collins

New DVD

Hey guys, with this current line-up you have and the fantastic show you're currently doing, add a few of your new songs to the mix and this…

Started by Les markel

2 Jun 12
Reply by Mary Joan Collins

Chicago Convention 2014

Hi - I was so excited early in the year when the new fan club page mentioned a "2014" Chicago Convention, especially since there was no con…

Started by rebecca jones

1 Jun 11
Reply by Gary Caruso

Tour Dates - archive?

Is there a list of world tour dates performed throughout the life of Chicago? Perhaps it's somewhere on the site, but nothing seems to show…

Started by Graham Lambourne

3 Jun 3
Reply by Graham Lambourne

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chicago -Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service