Chicago The Band Music Community

The Official Chicago Fan Network

Start a Discussion (748)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chicago CSO concert album

I received an e-mail that the Chicago & CSO concert album is available and when I click on the link I have been getting a "page being u…

Started by Bill & Mary Okel

9 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Gary Caruso

Who Was Rock?

I recall hearing of a guy named Rock who played percussion for Chicago around 2010-2012. I believe he was a fill-in guy for Drew Hester. Do…

Started by Jim Mullen

0 Aug 27, 2015

Best lyrics in a Chicago song...?

Hello! I'm a new member of the community and I don't know if this topic has been discussed already... but I would like to know which Chicag…

Started by Abraham García Calles

38 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Stephanie Carta

Songs for up coming 2015 tour.

How about 'Lets take a life time',  'Chains',  'Stone of Sisyphus',  American Dream', 'America',, and 'Caroline', ' Moonlight Serenade to m…

Started by Daniel R. Hawkins

2 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Daniel R. Hawkins

CHICAGO Tour History

Hi folks! A friend and I were talking about the band the other day and I posed a half-hearted question that has really stimulated quite a…

Started by John Howard

3 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Bert Gangl

Fan club

So, who's got the inside scoop on the fan club(s)? What's going on? CTA is out and Chicago Fan Club Worldwide is in. See the links. What ha…

Started by Gary Caruso

32 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Gary Caruso

concert date

Can't wait to get my tickets for the 2015 concert series. August 29th Saratoga Springs. Haven't missed a Chicago concert yet !!!!!!!!!!

Started by Linda Grimaldi

0 Mar 5, 2015

Chicago Mexico, D. F. 2015.

Hi Chicago, thank you very much for coming today. unfortunately i could not do it this time, the cri$i$ is very hard, please como back soon.

Started by Javier Vargas Plauchu

0 Mar 3, 2015

CHICAGO is coming to Canada !!

So happy to see Vancouver, Richmond and now Calgary added to the tour ! Hoping that Chicago train keeps heading east with a stop in the T…

Started by Angie Filipowich

0 Feb 12, 2015

Sketch Scores

I don't know whether or not this has been discussed before and is buried deep in the archives somewhere, but I did a search on "sketch" and…

Started by Richard Diakun

0 Jan 27, 2015

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chicago -Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service