Chicago The Band Music Community

The Official Chicago Fan Network

Start a Discussion (738)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm a Man

Who made this song famous first? The Spencer Davis Group or Chicago. And, who wrote the song? This is a bet with my husband. Please answer…

Started by Mary Darby

6 Aug 19
Reply by Brett Simpson

Hartford CT August 15, 2014

What a great show last night in Hartford! My daughter Crista and I got a chance to meet the band before the show which was exciting enough.…

Started by Bob A

0 Aug 16

Touring Partner Wish List

I prefer to see just Chicago in concert, but if they have to have a touring partner(s), I would like to see the following groups/artist tou…

Started by Mark Kirlin

25 Aug 16
Reply by Daniel R. Hawkins

Premier Guitar - June Issue

Hello, everybody! One of my Chicago friends called me the other day with unbelievable news.  She had told me to get the latest issue of Pre…

Started by Lori Anne

9 Aug 11
Reply by Gary Caruso

Who is first?

Who is playing first? Chicago or REO?  Thanks

Started by Joe Wittkoetter

1 Aug 10
Reply by Mary Anderson

Welcome Home Boys (again!) along with our neighbors from Champaign!

To bad this is an annual welcome but if you are not already here and about, it is going to be another beautiful Saturday in the Park along…

Started by Ken Lohan

0 Aug 9

Chicago Convention 2014

Hi - I was so excited early in the year when the new fan club page mentioned a "2014" Chicago Convention, especially since there was no con…

Started by rebecca jones

2 Aug 7
Reply by Gary Caruso

Chicago & REO Speedwagon ROCK!!!!

Saw the band and REO in Phoenix and Denver and I'm still floating!!  I've heard REO songs on Top 40 radio and I bought their Greatest Hits…

Started by CarolAnne Lugiano

0 Aug 5

New Music Comments

I thought it might be nice to have one thread to share thoughts/comments on the new music: More Today Than Yesterday: Yes it is a remake, b…

Started by Denny Knipp

79 Aug 1
Reply by Bruce Flowers

"Now" On Tour

First let me start that I havent been this excited about a new Chicago release in years!   Solid songs, great horns, more guitar riffs, etc…

Started by John Mahan

3 Jul 26
Reply by thomas john jankowski

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chicago -Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service