Chicago The Band Fan Forum

The official community for fans of the legendary rock band with horns.

Start a Discussion (787)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If You Could Ask Chicago?

Hi Everyone! If you could interview Chicago, what would be the first question you would ask any one of them? Thanks! Robin

Started by Robin

20 Jan 4
Reply by Rosario Di Marco

membership in fan club

where do I pay for my membership and to whom do I pay......I'm a former member of a few years ago---thank you....

Started by WILLIAM J. SPEER

8 Jan 4
Reply by Kathy

Presale codes

Anybody know in advance the presale code for the stop in Johnstown PA in March 2017?  Thanks!

Started by DAVID LANGGUTH

1 Jan 4
Reply by Chicago -Admin

I am so excited that Chicago is coming to Austin and with the Doobie brothers to boot!

I just learned that Chicago is coming to Austin and the Doobie Brothers are going to be with them! Is there any type of code that will allo…

Started by Billy Horton

1 Jan 4
Reply by Chicago -Admin

Alpharetta, GA Pre-Sale Code

Will you email us the pre-sale code before the tickets go on sale tomorrow @10:00 a.m.?

Started by Steven Fenner

1 Jan 4
Reply by Chicago -Admin

Presale Tickets for June 7th Concord P., CA

Hi Id like to know how to get early tickets at a decent price. Is their a VIP code? Can we buy the tickets on this website? Thank you, Bren…

Started by Brenda Samowski

1 Jan 4
Reply by Chicago -Admin

2017 Chicago Tour

Great way to start off 2017 with the new Chicago Tour dates!  I am looking forward to attending in Tampa on June 29.  Does anyone have info…

Started by Victoria

0 Jan 2

The Fan Club has been suspended???

So if the fan club has been suspended, why is there nothing noted anywhere?  Or did I miss it?  As was commented by another member, I was l…

Started by Steven Dehline

0 Jan 1

Fan Club

I have been a fan club member for a long time and missed my renewal last year. I want to renew my membership. Looking forward to seeing the…

Started by chris robisch

0 Jan 1

Will there be a new Album to celebrate 50 years ?

Will there be a new album (not a compilation) of new material to celebrate 50 years ?

Started by Anthony Marciano

0 Nov 2, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chicago -Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service