Chicago The Band Music Community

The Official Chicago Fan Network

Start a Discussion (752)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

concert date

Can't wait to get my tickets for the 2015 concert series. August 29th Saratoga Springs. Haven't missed a Chicago concert yet !!!!!!!!!!

Started by Linda Grimaldi

0 Mar 5

Chicago Mexico, D. F. 2015.

Hi Chicago, thank you very much for coming today. unfortunately i could not do it this time, the cri$i$ is very hard, please como back soon.

Started by Javier Vargas Plauchu

0 Mar 3

Chicago CSO concert album

I received an e-mail that the Chicago & CSO concert album is available and when I click on the link I have been getting a "page being u…

Started by Bill & Mary Okel

0 Mar 3

CHICAGO is coming to Canada !!

So happy to see Vancouver, Richmond and now Calgary added to the tour ! Hoping that Chicago train keeps heading east with a stop in the T…

Started by Angie Filipowich

0 Feb 12

Sketch Scores

I don't know whether or not this has been discussed before and is buried deep in the archives somewhere, but I did a search on "sketch" and…

Started by Richard Diakun

0 Jan 27

Tris Imboden interview "NOW" on Inside MusiCast!

Greetings and Happy Holidays! Inside MusiCast released our latest episode today, featuring Tris Imboden. During the course of the interview…

Started by Brian Pearson

0 Dec 8, 2014

Why no singles to radio from Now?

Just curious if any singles from Now we're released to AC radio and if not, why not? Seems like there were some very solid options on the C…

Started by Michael Mendrick

0 Dec 6, 2014

A Band of Brothers

As much as we all love this great band I know that at some point we have all been in awe and wondered how these guys have stayed together f…

Started by Emma Rivera

0 Nov 7, 2014

A Band Of Brothers

As much as we all love this great band,I know at some point we have all been in awe and wondered how these guys have stayed together for so…

Started by Emma Rivera

0 Nov 7, 2014

Q104.3 - Vote for best Rock Songs of All Time

http://www.q1043.com/pages/top1043/2014/ Q104.3 in New York will soon be counting down the top rock songs of all time, and the ranking is…

Started by Salvatore Lagonia

0 Nov 6, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chicago -Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service