Chicago The Band Music Community

The Official Chicago Fan Network

Mark Dolan's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"No-brainer for Illinois. Yet, CHI is not yet inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall…"

Mark Dolan replied Jul 4 to Billboard says Chicago is the top music star from Illinois...

3 Jul 5
Reply by Javier Vargas Plauchu

"It's not about the past or the future. It's about NOW. Haaah! First, congratulations…"

Mark Dolan replied May 20 to Chicago XXXVI "Now"

139 9 hours ago
Reply by thomas john jankowski

"Hall & Oates Santana Jamiroquai Tower Of Power Chick Corea Steely Dan Toto Billy…"

Mark Dolan replied May 6 to Who does Chicago sit alongside for you?

46 May 7
Reply by Jim Dokey

"As for Robert Lamm's posted message here: "So proud of all my brothers." Nice! For a…"

Mark Dolan replied Apr 22 to Chicago XXXVI "Now"

139 9 hours ago

"Good comments here. Off the top, the horns in Keith Howland's "Free At Last" make me…"

Mark Dolan replied Apr 22 to Chicago XXXVI "Now"

139 9 hours ago

"Waiting, waiting, waiting, Chicago. And, we're willing to wait some more as long as…"

Mark Dolan replied Mar 14 to New Music Comments

76 yesterday
Reply by Denny Knipp

"My bad, Mary Joan. I should know better... "25 Or 6 To 4" is from 'Chicago II" (not…"

Mark Dolan replied Jan 28 to Chicago On The Grammy Awards With a Robin Thicke! Wow!

30 Jan 28
Reply by Mary Joan Collins

"Peter, good clip. How'd Foreigner miss out? The Robin Thicke/ Chicago pairing worked…"

Mark Dolan replied Jan 27 to Chicago On The Grammy Awards With a Robin Thicke! Wow!

30 Jan 28
Reply by Mary Joan Collins

"The more you listen to all the new songs from the band the more you hear Chicago's i…"

Mark Dolan replied Jan 25 to New Chicago album -in progress!

109 Mar 13
Reply by Brian Robbins

"That Trent Gardener horn chart toward the end of 'Naked...' is ridiculous! I sing al…"

Mark Dolan replied Jan 21 to New Chicago album -in progress!

109 Mar 13
Reply by Brian Robbins

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chicago -Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service