Chicago The Band Fan Forum

The official community for fans of the legendary rock band with horns.

Chicago World Tour 2011: Backstage Pass DVD (message from band)

Dear Chicago fans,

We wish you all the very best for the 2012 holiday season!

We are thankful to have the BEST fans in the world, which is why we put this DVD together! We initially created it "by request" after hearing from thousands of you via email. Your interest in the project has sparked interest outside the community and we are happy to announce we will now be able to offer the DVD via our web shop. Again, this couldn't of happened without the support of everyone in the community!

We have begun shipping, so those that have had time to view the DVD, feel free to reply to this discussion, post your review, etc. We will be making periodic updates on social media as well, so your feedback will be seen by lots of folks as we build interest during 2013.

Our best to all of you during this special time of the year. Happy Thanksgiving!

Chicago

Views: 7328

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got my DVD yesterday and watched it right away -- it was the kind of documentary that you would hope for! It gave a real glimpse into how these men persevere and stay humble and humorous every day, day after day. You have to have a real love - not just for the music - but for one another, for the fans and for the road warrior life. It says everything to me when a band with this many moving parts has such a small turnover in the last 25 years!

Congrats to Peter on this great film -- it's a serious piece that really brings Chicago fans closer to their favorite band -- and congrats to the guys for opening yourselves up to us, and for continuing to make us all smile (so to speak).

thank you Bobby!

Bobby Alcott said:

Got my DVD yesterday and watched it right away -- it was the kind of documentary that you would hope for! It gave a real glimpse into how these men persevere and stay humble and humorous every day, day after day. You have to have a real love - not just for the music - but for one another, for the fans and for the road warrior life. It says everything to me when a band with this many moving parts has such a small turnover in the last 25 years!

Congrats to Peter on this great film -- it's a serious piece that really brings Chicago fans closer to their favorite band -- and congrats to the guys for opening yourselves up to us, and for continuing to make us all smile (so to speak).

Can't wait to see it. Happy Thanksgiving, Chicago and to all your families and friends!

I received my DVD yesterday but I haven't had a chance to watch it.

I will post my review here once I have.

Well us poor guys in England will have to wait a while before we see the DVD... just hope its gets here in time for My Christmas present to ME.....

Well us poor guys in Sweden to!!!!

Barry Trickett said:

Well us poor guys in England will have to wait a while before we see the DVD... just hope its gets here in time for My Christmas present to ME.....

Got my DVD yesterday and didnt even wait to get home to watch it. Been a Chicago fan since about 1972 and  loved learning so much i didnt know about the band. Made me feel they are just normal people with most exceptional talents that really love what they are doing. Seen them live at Virginia Beach last year and cant wait to seem them again. Happy Thanksgiving to all the band, your music really does Make Me Smile.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all

My DVD arrived here in NJ on the 17th;I was like a kid on Christmas morning! As I told my fellow fans and friends on Facebook, I would use the words HEARTWARMING, ENDEARING, MAGICAL, AWESOME AND VERY SPECIAL to describe this video. A very heartfelt thank you to all of you involved in the making of this video. And thank you for all that you do for your fans. I may never have the opportunity to meet anyone from the band personally but this video, in a way. has allowed me to do just that. As I've said before, you bring great joy to people;you help them forget whatever troubles they have in life, even if just for a little while. And for me, you have been doing that for 35 years. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Thank You for being part of my life we've been a great click for a long time.

i am  thankful for chicago... and to share stories with the best fans ever!!!!!!

Thank You For This "Behind The Scenes" Look At Your Daily Lives On The Road.  The DVD Barely Made It In the Door Before I Had It Playing.  As Someone Who Started Following You At 7 Years Old In 1968,  This Video Really Meant A Lot To Me.  Your Music Has Brought Me Through Some Some Sad Times In My Life As Well As The BEST Times.  All Of You Said you Couldn't Think What YOUR Lives Would Be Like Without CHICAGO,  I Can't Imagine What MY Life Would Be Like Without CHICAGO In MY Life.  In Fact I Still Remember What I Was Doing When I Heard Terry Had Died.  Your Photo Montage With "Old Days" Really  Brought a Tear To My Eye.  Thanks Walt, Bobby, Lee, Jimmy, Jason And All the Rest For Such A GREAT Time All These Years And Thanks For This DVD.  Your Music Is Like A Fine Wine... It Just Gets Better With Age.  Keep Up the Good Work.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chicago-Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service