Chicago The Band Music Community

The Official Chicago Fan Network

Happy Birthday to my favorite trumpeter. :) I hope you all have a great time in Australia. Be sure to take some Flip Video. :)

Cheers, Janet

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ditto! Happy 64th, Lee! We love you!
Hi Lee!! Happy Happy Birthday!!! those flip vids were soooo great, hope you guys do some more. I sure wish I could see you guys with Peter Frampton & America, what a great show that's gonna be. I'm sooooo pumped Chicago is performing at Dallas Meyerson Symphony Center in January, how cool is that gonna be to see you guys there.wohooooooo!!!!!
I agree, Lee is the best trumpeter. Happy birthday Lee - hope to see you all in the UK soon!
Lee, Happy belated birthday!! Your trumpet tone continue to fascinate people around the world!! I wish you good health, happiness, and success for your career in the future.
Happy Birthday Lee.
Happy Birthday Lee....hope your day was marvelous:)....thanks for the fantastic trumpet sound in Chicago....you are the best!!! enjoy performing in Australia with America....like those videos:) take care......
Hope you had a fun one. 29 and still holding, right? Can't fight em so enjoy and have a great time in the land down under. Velda

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chicago -Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service