Chicago The Band Music Community

The Official Chicago Fan Network

I heard Northerly Island shows were filmed, is this for a possible DVD?

Hi, I heard through the CTA fan club that the Northerly Island shows were filmed. Does anyone know if this could be for a DVD? Or at least a television show that will be shown nationally? I would love to see it since I can't get to a summer show.

Cheers, Janet

Tags: Island, Northerly, filming

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The shows definitely had some high energy going on.  Can't wait to see the final product, since I was at the show in front.  Always a great thing to have the show recorded for later dates.  Would love for them to do another PBS Soundstage.  The studio is right across from me and they've done 2 in the past.  Time for another one guys.

Robert, please make a DVD from all video footage including past performaces. Especially broadcasts from 70's-90's been a fan from day one. Your fans want you to chronicle the history of Chicago in film and on record.

What a awesome idea!!! Frank, congrats!!!
Frank, great idea, maybe they will make something like that a part of the enhanced pay site, if they can't do a DVD. :)

Just following up with Robert & Janet's comments last December. Any progress in the release of the DVD or TV broadcast of the 7/17/10 performance with the Doobie's in Chicago? Or, I saw the trailer on Premium Access so will this be sold via pay per view on Premium Access?

Thanks, Ken

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chicago -Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service